Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The OMEGA factor... umm sektor!


Recently I was invited by some of my gaming friends (yes i still have some!) to join them during their practice in Birmingham. Me being based in Cairo, Egypt I was a bit pissed off with their piss take comment, thinking at the time maybe they were just pulling my leg. Or at least thats what I thought, until one of my gaming buddies pointed me to this

Oh My Effin God Alive!!!! An internet cafe for gamers that is the substance of gamers wet dreams! 400 PC's all state of the art! 100 PS's / xBox's to provide for console freaks out there / or was it whilst you waited in line? Regardless, the site (and its pictures) are just lovely! The sheer beauty of design, reflected in both the website and the screenshots, seems to reflect its real life architecture.

The venue, the largest of its kind in the world, features 450 state-of-the-art Intel® Core™ 2 Quad-based PCs from leading UK manufacturer SCAN, a dedicated next-gen console room, and offers visitors more than 100 games to choo
se from. The center offers something for all types of gamers from casual right through to professional, with a number of tournament organizers signing up to use the center for major events, and top-class gamers coming from all over Europe to play at the center. In terms or services they even provide a 'free' training session for those of us who have yet to experience virtual death! PERFECT!

Its a good time save up!




No comments: